I’m Joshua, a software developer. Currently open to roles in AI research.
📍 Cambridge, UK. Open to remote work.
- Building TimeNavi
- Learning more about AI
- Worked on GPTeam, an open-source multi-agent simulation
- Built an NFT credential platform for education
- Masters at Cambridge University. Researched embedding methods for dynamic network graphs. Thesis here.
- Built a reinforcement learning crawler to extract profile data of researchers from academic websites
- SpeedStore: Blazingly fast Properties storage for Google Apps Script ⚡
The best way to get in touch with me is to DM me on Twitter/LinkedIn or email [my first name]@timenavi.com.